Five Year Limited Warranty Nontransferable
Terms of Limited Warranty
Rosen Electronics Systems, L.P., a California Limited Partnership, (ROSEN) warrants to the original retail purchaser, that the auto video product(s) installed by a ROSEN authorized dealer, in the original vehicle, are free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use and conditions for THREE (3) YEARS from date of retail purchase. To extend the warranty coverage to LIMITED 5-YEAR you are required to complete the registration portion of the warranty card and return to ROSEN within thirty (30) days from date of retail purchase. Failure to complete the Warranty Registration Card and return to ROSEN in the time specified in this document will limit the warranty to a maximum coverage of THREE (3) YEARS. Remote controls, headphones and game controllers are warranted for a period of NINETY (90) DAYS from date of retail purchase. A sales receipt, showing the installation date and ROSEN product details are required to verify proof of retail purchase.
Should the product(s) be determined defective during the applicable warranty period, the defective product(s) will be repaired or replaced with a reconditioned product(s), at ROSEN’s sole option. To obtain warranty service, the product(s) must be returned to a ROSEN authorized dealer along with proof of warranty coverage.
- Elimination of externally generated static or noise, or the correction of antenna problems or weak television reception.
- Costs incurred for installation, removal or reinstallation of the product(s).
- Damage to tapes, video games, software, camcorders, discs, speakers, accessories or vehicle electrical systems.
- Cosmetic damage or damage due to negligence, misuse, abuse, failure to follow operating instructions, accidental spills or customer applied cleaners.
- Damage or loss due to environmental causes such as floods, airborne fallout, chemicals, salt, hail, windstorms, lightning or extreme temperatures.
- Damage or loss due to accidents, road hazards, fire, theft or vandalism.
- Damage due to improper installation or connection, improper connection to equipment of another manufacturer, modification of existing equipment, use
of a faulty tape cartridge or disc, cleaning of the VCP or DVD player.
- Product(s) which have been opened or tampered with for any reason or which have been damaged due to alteration or service performed by anyone
other than ROSEN.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, ROSEN MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ROSEN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY LAW ARE LIMITED TO THE TERMS OF THIS EXPRESSED LIMITED WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts. In such states, the limitations or exclusions of this Limited Warranty may not apply.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. In such states, the exclusion or limitation of this Limited Warranty may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Rosen Electronics Systems 1120 California Avenue, Corona, California 92881
EMAIL: email@example.com WEB: www.rosenelectronics.com