"To provide highly integrated media and driver safety products that offer a high degree of differentiation and an attractive value proposition to the automotive market."
Rosen's corporate headquarters is conveniently located in Southern California with access to one of the largest automotive markets in the world.
Rosen's in-house engineering staff utilizes the latest in Computer Aided Design (CAD) software for product and circuit board development. This assures our customers of quality products built to exacting specifications.
Rosen's in-house test laboratory tests all new products to a rigid and demanding criteria prior to their market launch. In addition, Rosen does 100% incoming inspection on all products so our customers are completely satisfied.
WHO WE ARE
Our roots date back to 1980, when Rosen was focused exclusively on the aviation industry. In the early 1990's, Rosen emerged as a leader in LCD flat panel displays for private aviation and launched products specifically designed for the automotive market. Rosen became immediately recognized as an industry leader in automotive due to their "Leading Edge" product innovation. Rosen's very recognizable "Look and Feel" was born. From the very beginning, the Rosen brand has been based on developing and delivering high quality, leading edge and proprietary designs.
Rosen Electronics, LP remains a pioneer in its field and is the brand most associated with product design and innovation. Their forward-looking culture continues to deliver a "Legacy of Firsts" to the industry. These include:
- First overhead flat-panel display entertainment system
- First complete vehicle specific kits
- First mounting system designed for autos with sunroofs
- First to introduce wide-screen format mobile video systems
- First single remote fully integrated mobile entertainment system
- First OEM-validated flat-panel display entertainment system
- First OEM-validated overhead entertainment system with integrated slot-load DVD player
- First Audio DSP (Digital Sound Processing) design for automotive video applications
- First fully adjustable universal mounting bracket
- First mobile video system with custom splash screen option
- First Limited Lifetime Warranty on mobile video systems
- First mobile video system with remote activated screen deployment and dome light control
- First mobile video system with integrated video games and dual-zone controller (A10)
- First overhead mobile video monitor with dual-zone controller, remote opening, remote dome light controls, automatic brightness control and a host of premium features (M10)
- First mobile video system with 25 integrated video games, wireless game controller and 2-channel wireless headphones (G10)
- First system with integrated Digital Video Recorder (DVR) and separate DVD player (T10)
- First DVD headrest system with integrated video games
- First DVR for automotive use with a fully functional home docking station and USB connectivity options
- First overhead video system with both DVD/CD/MP3 drive and built-in docking station for digital video recording and playback system
- First video system with built-in 16-bit graphically rich video games (T10, AV7000)
- First Dual-DVD headrest replacement system with slide out electronics and 2-way tilt \
- First rear seat headrest system designed for front seat navigation w/ rear source controls
- First seat back DVD system with ultra-thin components and vehicle specific bracket system
- First modular headrest replacement system with interchangeable components including LCD’s, DVD players and iPod/iPhone media center w/ Micro SD and USB ports
- First overhead DVD system w/ iPod/iPhone interface and free APP
Rosen was the First OEM validated and approved mobile video supplier to the following car companies/divisions:
- Land Rover
- Mercedes Benz
Rosen holds a significant intellectual property (patent) portfolio for mobile video products with over 50 issued or pending, Rosen has established a reputation for mobile video product innovation that is second to none.
At Rosen, we believe the keys to our success are an uncompromising commitment to product performance, quality and a customer-centric culture based on the concepts of service and partnership. This drives us in everything we do.
To learn more about the products available from Rosen and Rosen's Authorized Dealers we invite you to browse through our site.
Thank you for your interest in Rosen!