Please note, you must read the Terms and Conditions as outlined below then click on the checkbox that indicates that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions before you are directed to the third party map update and information site.
Links to external, or third party Web sites, are provided solely for visitors' convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and Rosen Electronics, LP accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external Web site, keep in mind that Rosen Electronics, LP has no control over its content.
Any link from Rosen Electronics, LP to an external Web site does not imply or mean that Rosen Electronics, LP endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site. Rosen Electronics, LP does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external Web sites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.
You are about to be directed to a third-part site for information regarding map updates and other options for your Rosen Navigation System. Due to the memory storage limitations of the SD card included with your Rosen Navigation System you will not be able to update files that exceed your SD cards memory capacity of 2GB. All map updates will require you to remove the SD card from the vehicle and connect to your personal computer. If you do not have an SD card slot on your computer you will have to purchase an SD Card Reader from your local home computer or electronics store.
- All exclusions as outlined in the Navigation System Owners Manual
- Damage to SD card or vehicle electrical systems
- Elimination of externally generated static or noise, or the correction of reception problems or loss of service due to Terrestrial Radio, Satellite Radio, Phone, Bluetooth, TV, or Navigation signals.
- Costs incurred and/or loss of vehicle use for installation, removal or reinstallation of the product(s).
- Cosmetic damage or damage due to negligence, misuse, abuse, failure to follow operating instructions, accidental spills or customer applied cleaners.
- Damage or loss due to environmental causes such as floods, airborne fallout, chemicals, salt, hail, windstorms, lightning or extreme temperatures.
- Damage or loss due to accidents, road hazards, fire, theft or vandalism.
- Damage due to improper installation or connection, improper connection to equipment of another manufacturer, modification of existing equipment, use of a faulty DVD/CD or MP3 disc, cleaning of the DVD player.
- Product(s) which have been opened or tampered with for any reason or which have been damaged due to alteration or service performed by anyone other than ROSEN.